Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome

. . . to my new photography blog. I have decided to create a blog so that I can make announcements of specials and highlight some of my work. I hope to link the blog to my website and build from there. I hope that you can come back and learn more about what I do and the type of images I love to capture.

I have a wonderful special coming up in March so stay tuned for more details. In the meantime stop by my website to take a look at some of my work. You can book your session with me at anytime by calling 214-455-5736 or leaving a comment on the blog (all personal infomration will not be shown.) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I can capture your memories as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great photo.....I love it... Sarah you are so pretty...Great blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea, Al! Can't wait to hear about your March special:)

    ReplyDelete