Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DFW Photographer ~ Product Feature

This week I wanted to feature cards. There are so many styles of cards available to you that I could really do one style per week for several weeks. Instead I thought I would highlight a few here and let you know that now through the end of the month I am having a card sale. All card styles, flat, folded, lux, and more are available for sale for the rest of this month.



These cards are a great way to make an announcement, invites, and so much more. I can hardly wait to design the card to my new bundle of joy arriving later this summer. In the meantime I would love to design a card for you. We can get a jump start on the holiday's or if there is a special someone with a great birthday coming up let's highlight that as well. Cards start at $1 at sales price and go up based on style. Contact me today to help you make something special.

1 comment: